Thursday, December 23, 2010

Black and Gold Glitter Party Makeup Tutorial

Since my finals for law school are over and I have had a lot of free time on my hands, my favorite look thus far has been what I like to call "going out" looks. What this really means is, makeup I wouldn't wear out and about unless I planned on being in a dark club, bar or out with friends on the dance floor. I have been just dying to use this glitter eyeliner I have from Urban Decay and I finally found the perfect opportunity to show it off! Enjoy!


Products Used:
Face:
  • Chanel Pro Lumiere in Shell 30
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Benefit Sugarbomb
  • Nars Cococabana Multiple
  • Chanel Bronze Universal Cream Bronzer - Tan de Soleil
Eyes:
  • Mac Greasepaint in Zinc Zone (Limited Edition)
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Carbon
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Brulé
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Print
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Baked
  • Urban Decay Glitter Liner in Midnight Cowboy
  • Benefit Waterproof Bad Gal Liner in Black
  • Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara in Black
Lips:
  • Mac Lipglass in Revealing
  • Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Plush

No comments:

Post a Comment