Monday, January 10, 2011

Masquerade Makeup

Saturday night I was invited to a Masquerade Party for my cousin's 16th birthday party. I was also asked to do her makeup for her birthday. Needless to say, I was extremely excited and willing to go to anything that called for outrageous makeup and an opportunity to dance! I decided to go really dramatic on the eyes and soft on the lips! Enjoy!



Products Used:
Face:
  • Chanel Teint Innocence in Beige 40
  • Chanel Double Perfection Matte Powder in Tender Bisque 70
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Benefit Sugarbomb
  • Nars Albatross Highlight
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder (Kit)
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
Eyes:
  • Mac Greasepaint in Zinc Zone
  • Mac Mega Metal Eyeshadow in Dandizette
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Blue Storm
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Soba
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Brulé
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Nylon
  • Laura Mercier Brow Pencil in Brunette
  • Anastasia Hollywood Clear Brow Gel
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara in Black
  • Revlon Lashes #500
  • Clinique Cream Liner in True Black
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner
Lips:
  • Mac Kissable Lip Color in So Vain
  • Mac Kissable Lip Color in Super
Nails:
  • Chanel Black Pearl [Limited Edition - Spring Collection]

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a gorgeous look! I am always scared of the dramatic eyes, but I want to give this a try. It looks really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! That's so nice of you! At first when I was applying it, I wondered if it would be too intense but I think it turned out just right. Lesson learned - just go for it! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty look on you! Im totally going to try this look out. Now you make me want to go get sugarbomb lol. You dang enabler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man. You have no idea. Every single time I watch a tutorial or read a blog post I am like..I think I need that...you know, for the blog. hahaha. When really I just want it! Ahhh, I love pretty things!

    ReplyDelete