Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Face of the Day - Soft Neutrals with Mac Pigments

I have been requests for more neutral looks. This is a neural look using Mac Pigments. I wanted to make the skin look soft and glowing, but still natural. I decided against using a highlight because I thought it would make the skin look too shiny. Instead I really played up my skin with Nars Sheer Glow and then I applied a soft cheek color with a natural lips to compliment my brown neutral eye. I think the complete look is very soft, neutral and would compliment a wide variety of skin tones. I highly recommend Mac Naked Pigment if you do not already own it. It's amazing! You will put it on your eyes and say..."WOW, why haven't I owned this yet?" Yeah, it's that amazing! Enjoy!


Products Used:
Face:
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Mac Bronzer in Bronze
  • Nars Blush in Torrid
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
Eyes:
  • Mac Pigment - Jigs & Jives (Through Crease Blended Out)
  • Mac Pigment - Naked (All over lid)
  • Mac Smut Eyeshadow (Crease and Outer V)
  • Mac Brulé Eyeshadow (Highlight)
  • Clinique Cream Eyeliner in Deep Brown (Upper Lashline)
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Bourbon (Bottom Lashline)
  • Benefit Waterproof Bad Gal Liner (Outer Corner of Eye)
  • Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel (Clear)
Lips:
  • Mac Cremeliner in Softwood
  • Sephora's Hello Kitty Peachy Sweet Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment