Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Face of the Day - Pink Stained Lips and Gold Shimmery Eyes

This is an easy face of the day using golds on the eyes and browns, with a pink lip stain. Since summer is approaching, I have really wanted to do more looks using golds and pinks. I have been really drawn to antique golds in particular, like Mac's Antique Gold Glitter and Bobbi Brown's Antique Gold Metallic Eyeshadow. I decided to use Bobbi Brown's Metallic Cream Eyeshadow in Antique Gold for this look. I wanted the eyes to sparkle, but not be too crazy or out there that this look wasn't wearable. So instead of using a lip gloss or lipstick, I went for a pink lip stain. I think the results look really nice and it's one of my favorite face of the day's that I have done thus far. In my opinion, this look ended up being soft, yet chic and effortless with the metallic antique gold eyes and soft pink lip stain. Enjoy!

Products Used:
Face:
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
  • Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
  • Mac Bronze Bronzer
Eyes:
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Eye Primer
  • Smashbox 24K Eyeshadow
  • Mac Soft Brown Eyeshadow
  • Mac Ricepaper Eyeshadow
  • Bobbi Brown Metallic Cream Shadow in Antique Gold
  • Smashbox Cream Liner in Midnight Brown
  •  Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner
  • Mac Taupe Impeccable Brow Pencil
Lips:
  • Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Pink Passion

    2 comments:

    1. So natural looking. Btw did you use any balm over or under the lipstain?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yes! The Revlon Lip Stains come with a lip balm on one end and the lip stain on the other side. I applied the lip stain first, then the lip balm. :)

      ReplyDelete