Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sephora's The Joys of Fragrance Inspired Makeup with Lime Green Eyes

For this look I was really inspired by Sephora's The Joys of Fragrance Catalog. There was a model in the advertisement that featured glowing skin, bold blue eyeshadow and pink lips. When I saw the advertisement I thought to myself, "Wow. I want to do that makeup look, but with green eyeshadow!" Thus, I re-created the model's look using lime green eyeshadows. I didn't blend the lime green up as far onto the brow bone as the model in the advertisement because I wanted to make the look more wearable. Here is the result. I have attached a photo of the model as well as Sephora's The Joys of Fragrance Catalog for you to view. Sorry for the blurry photo of the model. You can check out the catalog below for a better photo! Enjoy!

P.S. I really love the new Boyfriend perfume featured in this catalog. It smells amazing! I also recently purchased Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita perfume after smelling my way through this catalog! It is so invigorating! Yay for good marketing from Sephora! :)

Inspiration Photo with Blue Eyeshadow instead of Green
The Joys of Fragrance



Products Used:
Face:
  • Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
  • Make Up For Ever Uplight #12
  • Illamasqua Tweak Blush
  • Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Palette
  • Chanel Tan Soleil de Chanel - Bronze Corail
  • Bobbi Brown Cream Concealer in Natural with Pale Yellow Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
Eyes:
  • Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Cotton
  • Mac Shade Stick in Lucky Jade
  • Urban Decay New York Palette - Kush
  • Mac Swimming Eyeshadow
  • Mac Brulé Eyeshadow
  • Mac Humid Eyeshadow
  • Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
  • Tokidoki Sabochan Perfetto Liquid Eye Liner
  • Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner
  • Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara
  • Mac Clear Brow Gel
Lips:
  • NYX Pinky Lip Liner
  • Dior Addict Lipstick 564 Model

No comments:

Post a Comment